Always wanted to learn how to run a brewery? It's mostly cleaning; lots & lots of
cleaning. There are other aspects to the job but, if you're not down with a whole
lot of cleaning, then you probably don't want to run a brewery.
So that's the gig: start off with a lot of cleaning and other "grunt work"
and, over time, grow, learn and take over the rest of the operation.
For the right person -- a motivated, inspired person with high attention to
detail -- there's a lot of upward potential, including some benefits not usually
found in small, family-run businesses.
- Hours: Part time; few hours to start. Expected to grow as we grow.
- Flexibility: We're willing to work with you to assure success.
- The job: It starts with cleaning. Lots of growth potential
for the right person. We hope to find someone to eventually run the
whole operation and lead our team.
- The pay: We're fair and reasonable. Tell us what that means to you.
- The perks: We're developing a nice package as we grow that
includes paid vacation, profit sharing, bonuses, etc. As an early
leader, you will help guide this.
- The environment: We take the brewery business -- especially
the cleanliness and sanitation parts -- quite seriously. Other than
that, it's a pretty chill place to work.
- Misc: You must be 21 years old on your start date.
- The Interview (part 1): Demonstrate your self-sufficiency by
finding us and stopping in to chat. (Or send email/DM, if you have
questions.) Bonus points if you learn a bit about the company
mission -- and are on-board -- before you get here.